Have you ever asked yourself why change always feels so damn hard?
Well, let me tell you why?
– Because change is moving away from your “comfort zone”,
– Change is not being the “you” you’ve always been used to,
– Change requires action, and change requires a purpose or a why behind it,
– Change is taking the left turn when your subconscious tells you to go right,
– Change is waking up and taking full responsibility of your dos and don’ts.
So, what happens to our mind and body when we are going through change?
You start feeling stress, or frustration, you feel your stomach contract and your chest tighten, you start having constant headaches or feel pressured.
I know that’s a lot but that is exactly what happens! and I’m sure a lot of you by now are like hell yea!
But why do our bodies go through all of these feelings when we’re trying to change ourselves or our lives?
Because this is when the “mind”, the “subconscious” or the “ego” come into play and to start to:
– Tell yourself, it’s too hard, it’s almost impossible
– Give yourselves excuses to NOT do what you’re set out to do
– Talk yourself out of it
And then doubt will hit you and it will hit you hard, it will cause self- consciousness and lack of confidence in one’s ability and willingness to succeed.
So, what you should do is have faith because faith is the antidote for doubt. you should have the utmost belief in yourself and be your own motivator. You should know your dreams by heart and have crystal clear image of your purpose in life and how this purpose serves you and the world around you.
Fight through change and come out a winner on the other side, because this is the fight of your life, the fight that will help you achieve your highest levels of power, energy and success.
“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
– Barack Obama
Peace & Love,